lundi 12 août 2013

Formidable by Stromae



Have you already discovered the new single"Formidable" by the Belgian singer & producer Stromae? Wow, I love the song. I love the lyrics. I love his style.

The video 'Formidable' is one of the most innovative music videos ever. On May 22, 2013, amateur videos showing Stromae stumbling around a tram station in Brussels, seemingly drunk, were posted on YouTube. 'C'était ridicule!'

Several newspapers made an article about it. The different footage went viral before it was announced that it was a stunt. The singer had, in actuality, been shooting a music video.



Watch it here (it is subtitled in English) :




Have I already mentioned how much I love Stromae? A francophone artist who is capable of making the anglophones listen to French music surely has to be formidable !!!

Tell me what you think of his video...

- Ayo DEFORGE


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire