dimanche 31 août 2014

French Christian Songs 1

Here is a selection of my favourite French christian songs. I learnt them in church here in cagnes-sur-mer. Some of them come with lyrics to help you sing along.

While living in Nigeria, I didn't know any myslef, that's why I am sharing these few ones with you. I like songs by Stephane Query, you should check out his other songs, you might find several others you'll like to download.

When I don't know what to pray about, I worship. And by the time I am through; I would have said all I should say in songs. Remember also that worship brings God closer to us. 

I pray that these songs help you in your time of worship with God. 

Purifie mon cœur (feu fondeur) :
Plonge moi dans ta rivière d'amour :
Majesté :
Toi seul es digne :
Sauve Avec Puissance :
Combien Dieu est grand :
Dieu de Gloire :
Tu as été si bon :
A l'Agneau de Dieu soit la Gloire :
Libres de nos chaines :
Je donne gloire :
Christ est Roi :
Nous venons dans Ta Présence :
Je Te donne tout :
Ton nom :
Béni soit Ton Nom :
Hosanna :
Je me réjouis dans le nom du Seigneur :
Voici le jour :
À Jamais (Dieu Est Fidèle) :


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire