mardi 30 septembre 2014

Fatou N'diaye : French black beauty blogger

I am not really into fashion blogs but I do have one beauty blogger I follow on Facebook who shares great beauty tips from hair to skin to make-up.

I really like her afro look and lovely skin. I enjoy her product reviews as a lot of product here in France are new to me and I do not know which are good for black skin. The only French beauty product I knew while living in Nigeria is Fair&White but I haven't found any of their product since moving to South of France three years back.

If you are moving to France or if you want to read about fashion and beauty in French to improve your vocabulary while learning new things then you'll be glad to meet my favorite black French beauty blogger Fatou N'Diaye.

Fatou N'Diaye is a popular blogger and model in France. Her father is from Senegal/Mali while her mother is from Nigeria.
This beauty consultatant and fashion blogger, is 37 years old and has a 13 year old son. She lives in Paris which I think influenced her style as she hasthis parisian bobo look that I admire.

In 2012, I cut my relaxed hair and went all natural. During two years, I joined the natural hair movement and had fun discovering what my real hair texture was like... On July 14 this year, I went back to relaxing my hair again as I find it much easier to handle.

Fatou N'Diaye started her blog in July 2007 on Skyblog. Then it was called MyMakeUpBag, but she later changed it to BlackBeautyBag when she moved to Blogspot.

BlackBeautyBag is famous in France and is recognised by big French marks. Her passion for fashion and beauty started long before the creation of her blog, the popularity of internet finally gave her the avenue to become known and appreciated by her fans.
Her goal is to promote black beauty which before now has been almost non-existent in the beauty scene in France.

In admiration of Beyonce's sister, Solange Knowles, and other natural black beauties celebrated in America, Fatou N'Diaye decided to create her blog to share her discoveries and beauty tips with black women in France. Her blog today represents black beauty and it's a platform for black women all over the world to discover themselves.

She is a brand blogger ambassador for the clothing line Kookaï for the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter 2014 campaigns.

She is also a consultant for major cosmetic brands such as L'Oreal, Revlon, Sleek, Avene, Bioderma, Caudalie, Yves Rocher, Gaarnier, Mac, etc. She gets to test their new products before they are being sold in the markets.

She also gets to travels aroud the world for beauty and fashion events where she leads conferences and beauty workshops.

She is also amongst the 8 French bloggers chosen by L'Oréal Paris as ambassadors for the new exclusive collection called Color Riche Pure Red.


 
8 French Bloggers chosen as ambassadors for L'Oreal's Color Riche Pure Red

Color Riche Pure Red

Watch vidéos of L'Oreal's Color Riche Pure Red Campaign :


 Her are some beautiful pictures of Fatou N'diaye. I love her afro look :)


















 You can follow her on Blogger, TwitterInstagram, Facebook, & YouTube.

Get to know Fatou N'diaye a bit more... listen to her here. Such a beauty ! Yes, black is beautiful. Sometimes I miss my natural hair...

Do you know any other French beauty blogger ?



1 commentaire: