lundi 16 mars 2015

Zlatan Ibrahimovic calls France a shit country

Paris Fans
Zlatan Ibrahimovic called who plays for PSG (Paris Saint Germain) called France a “shit country” after the French club 3-2 defeat to Bordeaux on Sunday.

After the match, the angry Zlatan was filmed storming off the pitch. He called the assistant referee a “fucking asshole” before ranting about the performance of the refree, Lionel Jaffredo and in the process insulting France.

Here is what he said : “In 15 years I’ve never seen a referee in this shit country. They doesn’t even deserve PSG in this country. You’re not playing with amateurs.”
After coming under fire for his rants, the Swede  quickly released a statement on PSG’s official website and on his official Facebook page :

"I want to clarify that my words tonight were not directed against France or French people.  I was speaking purely in terms of football. I lost the game, I accept that, but I can't accept it when the referee doesn't follow the rules. It is not the first time and I'm tired of it.  I would like to apologise if anybody was offended or interpreted my words the wrong way."

The French Sports Minister Patrick Jenner also called Zlatan’s comments “insulting,” but still welcomed his apology.

Far-right politician, and leader of French National Front Marine Le Pen said : "Those who consider that France is a shit country can leave it,"

Jerome Guedj, a party politician, called his rants "unacceptable" and said : "Let him play football and shut up, or at least be respectful of this country"

Just last week, after he was sent-off from PSG’s Champions League, he called Chelsea players “babies”. watch the video below :

Source : Zlatan Ibrahimovic Apologises for Calling France A "Sh*t Country"



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire