NOTE : Grantees may be no more than 30 years old at the time of their selection (born after 1982/03/08).
The French Ministry of Foreign Affairs launched the Eiffel excellence scholarship programme in January 1999 to support French centres of higher education in their international outreach initiatives, in a context of mounting competition among developed countries, to attract elite overseas students on master's, engineering and PhD courses.
To apply to the Eiffel scholarship, you must download the file on this website http://www.egide.asso.fr/jahia/Jahia/. Complete the first three pages, attach the required documents and attach them to your application to the Universities you want to apply for 2014/2015 session.
The application must be returned to this University before the deadline indicated on the schedule for admission to Master.
Here are the piece you should attached :
- A curriculum vitae, written in French or in English, on one or two pages
- The professional project, written in French or in English (better in French), on one or two
- pages .
- Transcripts of the last three years
- Photocopy of the passport
- Important: All documents have to be in PDF format
Deadline for receipt of applications 2014-2015 :
- Online of applications: September 25th, 2013
- Deadline for receipt of applications by Campus France : January 8th, 2014
- Announcement of results: Week of March 17th, 2014
To apply, click here.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org