mercredi 25 février 2015

Anything, Anything by Dramarama

© soundcheck411.com
I am not a fan of rock but I do like a couole of them. I just discovered a new onewhich was soundtrack in a film I saw this evening.

I found myself jumping up and dancing to this songwhen it came up while watching the film Two Night Stand, an American romantic comedy film which was released in 2014. I had to search on google for the songs featured in the film to get the title of the song.
© wikipedia
Anything, Anything (I'll Give You) is a song by Dramarama, a Los Angeles, California-based alternative rock/power pop band. According to Wikipédia, the band was formed in New Jersey in 1982 and disbanded in 1994. They formally reunited in 2003 following an appearance on VH1's Bands Reunited reality show.

Anything, Anything was released as the first single from their debut album Cinéma Vérité. It has been featured in a couple of films and is one of the most requested songs in the history of Los Angeles radio station KROQ.

The band Dramarama is said to be one of America's best rock bands. Listen to the song below, you'll also find the lyrics after the video. Enjoy !

Dramarama - Anything, Anything Lyrics

Okay, what is it tonight?
Please just tell me what the hell is wrong?
Do you want to eat? Do you want to sleep?
Do you want to drown?
Just settle down, settle down, settle down

I'll give you candy, give you diamonds
Give you pills, give you anything you want
Hundred dollar bills
I'll even let you watch the shows you want to see
Just marry me, marry me, marry me

I'm so sick of you tonight
You never stay awake when I get home
Is something wrong with me?
Something wrong with you?
I really wish I knew, wish I knew, wish I knew

I'll give you candy, give you diamonds
Give you pills, I'll give you anything you want
Hundred dollar bills
I'll even let you hear the songs I want to sing
Because you married me, married me, married me
Marry me, marry me, marry me

I was young, I learned a game
That love and happiness were the same
Now I'm older and I don't play
I found out the hardest way

I got wasted, she got mad
Called me names then she called her dad
He got crazy and I did too
Wondered what I did to you

I gave you candy, gave you diamonds
Gave you pills, I gave you anything you want
Hundred dollar bills
I even let you hear the songs I want to sing
I gave you anything anything anything

I'll give you anything, anything, anything
I'll give you anything, anything, anything
Anything, anything, anything





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire